Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Salad Sandwich
- 1 (6 ounce) can of tuna fish (if packed in water, drain it, and add a teaspoon of good quality olive oil)
- 1/3 cup of cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of mayonaise
- 1/4 purple onion, chopped finely
- 1 celery stalk, chopped finely
- 1 Tablespoon of capers
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Pinch or two of dill
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- (optional - lettuce and sliced tomatoes)
- Slices of French bread, lightly toasted
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?