Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Panzanella Salad
- 2 cans of tuna (12 oz each) or 2 pouches of tuna (5 oz or 6.4 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 taspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf (4-5 cups) Italian bread, cubed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 15 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 300° F. In a large bowl, toss bread cubes with olive oil, garlic and salt. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes until toasted. In another large bowl, mix tuna, peppers, tomato, cucumber onion, and oregano together to blend well. Add bread cubes, basil, and vinaigrette and toss well. Garnish with fresh basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?