Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna, Olive, Avocado, and Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces mixed greens, washed and dried
- 8 ounces oil-packed tuna, drained and flaked into large pieces
- 4 ounces haricots verts, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths (about 1 cup)
- 6 medium radishes, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 medium avocados, pitted and cut into medium dice
- 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup oil-cured olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?