Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Leeks and Fresh Dill
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; from about 2 large)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Gruyère cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 5- to 6-ounce cans albacore tuna (preferably packed in olive oil), drained, broken into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups coarsely crushed salted potato chips (about 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?