Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Asparagus
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, plus more for the baking dish
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 pound (1 bunch) asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup small onion, finely chopped
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces whole milk
- 2 Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon 5-ounce cans tuna, drained
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?