Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 celery stalks, small dice (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeo (no seeds or membranes)
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces flat egg noodles
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated aged cheddar cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 6 ounces high-quality imported tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup coarsely grated aged cheddar cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1 cup crushed
- (about 20 whole crackers)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?