Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Nicoise Sandwich
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) best-quality tuna packed in olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice plus lemon wedges, for serving
- 4 small ciabatta rolls split horizontally
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce leaves split horizontally
- 1 1/2 cups nicoise olives pitted
- 8 hard-boiled eggs peeled and thinly sliced
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?