Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 (8 1/4- by 7 1/4-inch) sheets roasted nori (dried seaweed), cut in half crosswise
- 4 cups prepared
- 1/4 cup wasabi paste
- 1/2 pound sushi-grade yellowfin or ahi tuna, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled ginger (gari)*
- 1 small daikon radish, peeled and julienned using mandoline
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and julienned using mandoline
- Soy sauce for dipping
- Special equipment: mandoline, bamboo sushi mat*
- *Available at Asian markets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?