Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Kebabs with Ginger-Chile Marinade
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, minced
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds 1 1/4-inch-thick ahi tuna, cut into 1-to1 1/4-inch cubes
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia), cut into 1-inch squares
- 6 12-inch-long metal skewers
- Additional chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?