Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich with Scallion and Pickled Ginger
- 1 can (12 ounces) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled ginger
- 2 tablespoons eggless soy-based mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Hot red pepper sauce, to taste (optional)
- 8 slices whole-wheat or other whole-grain bread, toasted if you want
- 8 dark green lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 large pieces bottled roasted red pepper, drained (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 267kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|