Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna, Fennel, and Bean Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves torn (about 3 cups)
- 2 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 1 6-ounce cans oil-packed light tuna, drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?