Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Confit with Green Beans and Shell Beans
- 1 pound tuna steak, cut 1½ inch thick
- Thyme branches
- Garlic cloves, crushed but not peeled
- Fennel seeds
- Dried chili pepper pods
- 3 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound (unshelled) fresh shell beans (preferably cranberry beans)
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 medium shallot, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Aïoli
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 584kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 20g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|