Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Coney Dogs
- 4 ounces American cheese, cubed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hot dog buns
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|