Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Chopped Salad
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and diced
- 1/2 pound carrots (about 3 carrots), peeled and diced
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head radicchio, shredded
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons 6-ounce cans tuna in oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?