Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Carpaccio with Watercress Salad and Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Fine sea salt
- 1 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch squares
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 cups (loosely packed) watercress sprigs (about 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?