Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Caper Dip
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoon capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 2 anchovies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- DirectionsIn a medium bowl, mix together tuna, sour cream, parsley, capers, anchovies, lemon juice, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper, serve with endive leaves, pita chips or whatever else catches your fancy!
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?