Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna, Asparagus, and New Potato Salad with Chive Vinaigrette and Fried Capers
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 small shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds thick asparagus, stems peeled
- 1 1/4 pounds baby red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup capers, drained, patted dry
- 8 ounces mixed spring greens
- 16 large radishes, trimmed, very thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 12 ounces imported tuna packed in oil, drained
- Chive blossoms (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?