Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|