Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tubettini with Minted Spinach and Ricotta
- 1 pound fresh leaf spinach
- 2 scallions (green onions)
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ pound tubettini or elbow macaroni
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 642kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 96g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|