Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tubac Chile Verde
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups chopped roasted mild green chile, preferably New Mexican or Anaheim, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes or 8 ounces husked tomatillos, boiled in water until soft, drained, and chopped
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 99kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|