Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds carrots (about 6 large carrots), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch coins
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 cup honey
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 cup quartered pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?