Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Truffled parsnip & Parmesan bruschetta
- 1 mini ciabatta or panini roll, cut into 12 x cm slices
- 1 garlic clove , halved
- 50g butter
- 3 large parsnips , halved and quartered, cored and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tsp truffle oil , plus more to serve if you like
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus more to serve
- handful rocket leaves
- 50g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative) shavings
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?