Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, or more if needed
- 4 ounces oyster mushrooms, trimmed, wiped clean with a damp paper towel, and finely chopped
- 2 medium-size onions, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 medium-size (about 1 pound) boiled Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 large, very fresh eggs, preferably organic
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or broth
- ¾ teaspoon white or black truffle oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 302kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 176mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|