Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive oil
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound spinach, thick stems removed
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1½ pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- Sea salt, preferably gray salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 3½ cups My Mother’s Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- About 2/3 cup Fine Dried Bread Crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|