Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
True Maryland Crab Cakes
- 3 tablespoons pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound cooked crabmeat, flaked
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|