Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Trout Fillets with Mint Pipin
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 large fresh poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 2 medium tomatillos, husked, rinsed, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint plus small sprigs (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice plus lime wedges (for garnish)
- 2 whole 12-ounce trout, boned, butterflied, halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?