Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tropiguac (Hawaiian-style Guacamole)
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled, halved and pitted
- 1/4 whole fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/3 cucumber, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|