Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tropical Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|