Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tropical Strawberry Ice Cream
- One 13.5 oz (378g) can coconut milk
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate, chopped
- 6 oz (165g) strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp white rum
- Lime wedges and strawberry halves, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 771kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 64g (98%)|
|Saturated Fat 45g (224%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|