Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups canned tomato juice
- 1 cup canned papaya juice (you may substitute pineapple)
- 2 medium green or underripe mangoes or papayas, diced small
- ½ medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced small
- ½ red bell pepper, diced small
- ½ green bell pepper, diced small
- ½ cup lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 4 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 143kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|