Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 2 dried chipotle chiles or chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, 2 pasilla de Oaxaca chiles, or 4 jalapeo chiles
- 2 poblano chiles, charred, peeled, and seeded and then chopped medium-fine
- 1 mango, about 1 pound
- 1/2 pineapple, preferably Golden
- 1 Hawaiian or 1/2 Mexican papaya
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, chopped at the last minute
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?