Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tropical Fruit Salad with Cacao Nibs Recipe
- 1 cup banana, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices (from about 1 medium banana)
- 1 cup
- peeled and cut into medium dice (from about 3 medium kiwis)
- 1 cup mango, peeled and cut into medium dice (from about 1 medium mango)
- 1 1/2 cups solo
- peeled, seeds removed, and cut into medium dice (from about 1 medium papaya)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted, skins removed, and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?