Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple-decker steak sandwich
- 2 x 200 - 250g/8oz-9oz pieces trimmed skirt of beef
- 4 garlic cloves , smashed and peeled
- small bunch thyme
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oblong loaf sourdough bread
- 1 beefsteak tomato , sliced
- 6 long leaves Cos lettuce
- 50g cocktail gherkins , finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp capers , finely chopped
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley , leaves finely chopped
- 7 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 shakes Tabasco sauce
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?