Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple cheese & onion muffins
- 150ml sunflower oil , plus extra for the tin
- 1 large egg
- 284ml carton buttermilk , made up to 350ml with milk
- 500g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- 140g mature cheddar , grated
- 1 bunch spring onions , sliced
- small bunch chives , snipped
- 25g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- 200g full-fat soft cheese , gently diced into 2cm cubes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?