Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Smoke Burger
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced chipotle in , including some sauce, divided
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck (not lean)
- 2 teaspoons sweet smoked paprika
- 1 large red onion, cut into 4 (1/2-inch) thick rounds, each stuck with a wooden pick to keep it together
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, quartered lengthwise, peeled, and cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch thick slices
- Olive oil for brushing on onion and avocado
- 4 hamburger buns, grilled or toasted
- lettuce; cilantro sprigs
- instant-read thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?