Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Malt Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 2 cups malted milk powder
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for coating the cake pans
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil, plus more for coating the cake pans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 1 recipe
- 1 cup malted milk balls, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?