Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Ginger Cookies
- 1/2+ cup large-grain sugar (i.e. turbinado)
- 2 cups spelt flour OR whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon star anise, finely ground
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses (I use Wholesome Sweeteners brand)
- 2/3 cup fine grain natural cane sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 large egg, well beaten
- 1 cup crystallized ginger, then finely minced
- 2 lemons, zest only
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?