Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Coconut Cream Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1-13.5 ounce can of light coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-13.5 ounce can of regular coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 prebaked pie crust
- 3 tablespoons toasted coconut
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?