Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Chocolate and Vanilla Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 56.2g|
|Saturated Fat 33.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|