Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Chocolate Espresso Bean Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground espresso powder
- 3/4 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup natural cocoa or cacao powder (Scharffen Berger or Dagoba), not dutched
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature (soft to the touch)
- 2 cups fine-grain natural granulated sugar (evaporated cane sugar) - for example, I love Alter-eco brand,
- do 1 1/2 cups sugar + 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces chocolate covered espresso beans
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?