Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple Chocolate Colour Cake
- For the Cake:
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 300g Softened Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 300g Self-Raising Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 3tbsp Milk
- For The Topping and Filling:
- 2 bars of White Chocolate (about 200-300g)
- 6 Digestive Biscuits
- 1 tub of Betty Crocker 'Buttercream Style Icing - Chocolate'
- 1 tub of Betty Crocker 'Rich and Creamy Icing - Chocolate Fudge'
- Food Colouring - Green, Red, Blue (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?