Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple-Melon Fruit Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5 to 6 cups)
- 2 pounds cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3 to 4 cups)
- 2 pounds honeydew melon, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3 to 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, plus more as needed
- Pinch kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?