Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple-Beef Cheeseburgers with Spiced Ketchup and Red Vinegar Pickles
- 1 1/4 pounds well-chilled beef brisket, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 1 1/4 pounds well-chilled boneless short ribs, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 1 1/4 pounds well-chilled hanger steak, skirt steak, or carne asada meat, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 5 ounces well-chilled beef suet
- 3 ounces well-chilled beef bone marrow
- 2 tablespoons red miso mixed with 1/4 cup water until smooth
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 8 large slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large sesame seed buns, halved
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 red onion slices
- Fresh watercress sprigs
- Ingredient Info: Suet and bone marrow are sold at some upscale supermarkets. To make sure your market carries both, be sure to call ahead. You may need to special-order the items. Red miso (sometimes labeled ) can be found in the refrigerated Asian foods section of some supermarkets and at natural foods stores and Japanese markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?