Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Triple-Beef Cheeseburgers with Spiced Ketchup and Red Vinegar Pickles
- 1 1/4 pounds well-chilled beef brisket, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 1 1/4 pounds well-chilled boneless short ribs, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 1 1/4 pounds well-chilled hanger steak, skirt steak, or carne asada meat, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 5 ounces well-chilled beef suet
- 3 ounces well-chilled beef bone marrow
- 2 tablespoons red miso mixed with 1/4 cup water until smooth
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 8 large slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large sesame seed buns, halved
- 8 tomato slices
- Fresh watercress sprigs
- Red Vinegar Pickles (click for recipe)
- Spiced Ketchup (click for recipe)
- 1. Have the butcher grind the meats. Ask your butcher to cut all trimmed meats into 3/4-inch pieces, chop the suet and marrow, and grind everything into 1/16-inch pieces.
- 2. Use a meat grinder. (Click for our slideshow on how to use it.)
- 3. Use a food processor. Cut all trimmed meats into 1/4-inch pieces. Chop the suet and marrow. Freeze until partially frozen. Working in batches and using on/off turns, grind into 1/16-inch pieces.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?