Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds tripe, cut into ½-inch squares
- 1 onion, peeled
- 3 whole cloves
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1½ to 2 quarts beef stock, as needed or canned low-sodium beef broth
- ¼ cup deveined, seeded, and chopped fresh green chiles
- 3 large ripe tomatoes-peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped scallions, including some of the green
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 178kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 184mg (61%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|