Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive or grape seed oil
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick or thinner
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 pounds honeycomb beef tripe, purchased partially cooked, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large, ripe tomato, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Bouquet garni of 5 or 6 sprigs thyme, 1 bay leaf, and 6 to 8 sprigs flat-leaf parsley wrapped in a cheesecloth sachet or tied with kitchen twine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground
- 1/4 cup homemade coarse fresh bread crumbs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?