Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Trio of Mashed Roots (Parsnip, Turnip and Carrot)
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 large parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|