Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tricolore Salad With Parmesan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces (about 5 cups)
- 2 bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 5 cups)
- 2 ounces heads endive, sliced (about 3 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?