Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tricolor Tomato Fettuccine
- 2/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 6 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 pounds red, yellow, and green heirloom tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped (about 6 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?