Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tricolor Stuffed Peppers with Sausage
- 6 medium red, yellow, and orange bell peppers (2 of each color)
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 456kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|